Fruit & Vegetable Picking
We invite you and your family and friends to enjoy the wonderful experience of picking fruits on our farm. The best fruit is grown with care and picked by you. Experience the sights, sounds, smells, and savory tastes of the farm. Enjoy picking your own fruit in a weed-free field, with complimentary wagon use and bottled water for each pick your own customer.
Thank you to all who enjoyed picking fresh fruit in 2021. Pick Your Own is finished for the season. Pick Your Own will begin with strawberries in June 2022.
Pick Your Own Farm Schedule
||May 26 – July 6
|| June 10 – October 20
|| June 18 – August 7
|| June 18 – July 17
|| July 6 – September 4
|| July 5 – September 30
|| July 21 – September 18
||July 23 – August 21
||July 27 – November 13
|| September 5 – November 6
|| July 23 – October 30
|| July 7 – October 30
|| July 7 – October 30
|| June 1 – June 30
|| July 1 – August 30
|| July 28 – September 30
|| July 22 – October 30
|| June 30 – September 30
Guidelines and Tips for Picking Your Own Fruits and Vegetables
To ensure a safe experience, and promote a family-friendly atmosphere
- There is no entrance fee, admission fee, or parking fee. You simply pay per pound.
- You do not need to make a reservation to pick your own fruit. The Pick Your Own hours are the same as the Farm Market hours.
- Fruit Express Wagons are available for you to use while picking fruit. Please return wagons to the designated area when you are finished picking.
- Stay parked in the designated parking areas. No vehicles permitted in the field or orchard.
- Dress comfortably, sneakers are recommended, as you will be walking on gravel and grass pathways.
- Free bottled water is provided, 1 per picking customer. Drink plenty of water.
- All picked fruit must be purchased before you eat it. NO eating is permitted in the fields or orchards.
- Children are welcome. Before you start picking explain to those with you how to identify ripe fruit. If you need help, please ask our knowledgeable staff.
- Re-use your Brecknock Orchard containers, it’s a great way to save you money, and use resources wisely.
- Do not climb on or shake the trees, plants, or bushes.
- Dispose of trash in proper receptacles. Help us keep the farm beautiful for you.
- No Smoking on Brecknock Orchard premises.
- For the safety of others and the safety of fresh food, pets must be leashed and stay in parking areas.
- Be considerate of other customers.
- Enjoy Picking!
- Dates are approximate and change due to weather and crop conditions.
- Subscribe to our e-mail or follow us on Facebook for Pick Your Own updates.