2 Slices thick whole grain bread or panini roll
2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
1 Tbsp Maple Mayo, optional (Recipe Follows)
6 Strips Brie cheese, thinly sliced
1 Apple, thinly sliced
4 Strips bacon, cooked
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp maple syrup
1. Heat grill pan or Panini press to medium-high.
2. Butter one side of each slice of bread or the outsides of the two Panini roll pieces.
3. Spread Maple Mayo on the unbuttered side of one slice of bread or roll.
4. Place three strips of Brie cheese on each bread slice.
5. Place thinly sliced apple on one piece of bread atop Brie.
6. Top each with bacon strips.
7. Put the two sides together and place in Panini press or on a grill pan and press down.
8. Grill until lightly brown. Top with remaining Maple Mayo, if desired.
9. For Maple Mayo, simply combine mayonnaise and maple syrup and stir together.
Submit your review