1. Freeze berries now so you can use them in pancakes, muffins, and other desserts all year round.
2. Choose berries that are ripe and firm.
3. Wash them in cold water, but don’t allow the berries to soak or they will lose nutrients and flavor.
4. Stem and slice the berries and place them on a wax paper lined tray in a single layer (do not pile on top of each other).
5. Place the tray in the freezer and allow to freeze 8 hours or overnight.
6. Remove berries from wax paper and plain freezer boxes or bags.
7. Label and date the boxes or bags and return the berries to the freezer.
8. When ready to use the berries, remove them from freezer and thawing in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
Submit your review