4 cups sliced peaches
1 cup sugar, divided
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup butter, melted
3/4 all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
3/4 cup milk
1. Gently toss peaches, 1/2 cup of sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Pour butter into a 2 qt. baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and remaining sugar; stir in milk until smooth.
4. Pour evenly over butter, do not stir.
5. Top with peach mixture.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 – 55 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
7. Serve with ice cream if desired
Yields 8 servings.
Submit your review