1 lb. Bow-tie Pasta
2 Tbsp. Extra Olive Oil
2 garlic cloves (smashed)
1 pint cherry tomatoes
3 ears fresh cut corn on the cob (cut kernels)
2 Tbsp. butter
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves ( torn into pieces)
1. Cook pasta until al dente, then drain.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
3. Add the garlic and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the corn, raise the heat slightly and cook until the corn is heated through and golden, about 5 minutes.
5. Season to taste with salt.
6. Add the vegetables, butter, and basil to the pasta and toss.
Yields 4 servings.
Submit your review