1 1/2 Pounds asparagus
2 cups crushed seasoned croutons (5 oz)
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
1. Cut Asparagus into 3/4″ pieces
2. Cook in 1 cup lightly salted boiling water for approximately 1 minute, or until tender crisp. Drain asparagus; reserve liquid.
3. Combine seasoned crumbs and cheese; set aside.
4. Combine soup, reserved asparagus liquid, then add asparagus.
5. Layer half of the crumb mixture in a buttered 2-quart casserole dish.
6. Top with half of the asparagus mixture, then repeat with crumbs and asparagus mixture.
7. Cover and bake at 350*F for 30 minutes. Serve warm
Yields 6 servings.
Submit your review