3 3/4 cup of vinegar
4 1/2 tsp. turmeric
5 cup of sugar
3/4 tsp. mustard seed
3 T. salt
3 tsp. dill seed
1 qt. water
36 cucumbers sliced longwise in quarters, stand upright in 12 pint jars
1. Place 1/4 tsp. dill seed in each pint jar.
2. Combine remaining ingredients except for cucumbers, and bring to a boil.
3. Pour over the cucumbers in jars.
4. Put lids tightly on jars, then place jars in canner.
5. Cover jars with water 1/2 inch over the top of the jars.
6. Bring water to a boil, boil for 5 minutes.
7. Remove from canner.
8. Allow cooling for 24 hours before moving.
Submit your review