8 strips bacon, fried and crumbled
5 to 6 cups shredded zucchini
1/4 cups diced green peppers
1/4 cups diced onions
2 to 3 cups chopped tomatoes
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. oregano
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. In a large skillet, fry bacon until crispy.
2. Set aside.
3. Leave most of the bacon grease in skillet and layer zucchini, pepper, onions, salt and oregano in it.
4. Cover and cook until zucchini is almost soft, 6 to 10 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and cook a few minutes, until the tomatoes are cooked.
6. Add cheese and crumbled bacon.
7. Remove from heat and cover until cheese is melted.
Yields 8 servings.
Submit your review